While the BioRender Basic account is completely free, you can try out one of our Premium Plans on a 14-day free trial. Some premium features include high-res export, permissions to publish in journals, and unlimited image storage.
You can sign up for a Premium Plan free trial from our website or from the app (if you're currently on BioRender Basic).
From the website
- Visit the BioRender Pricing page.
- Choose the plan you want to try out and click Try it free.
3. Enter your personal information to create an account (for instructions, see this article).
4. Enter your payment information (don't worry, you won't get charged if you cancel your account before the trial ends).
From the app
To upgrade from your free account,
- Sign in to your account.
- From the Gallery page, press the button that says Upgrade Free!
- Alternatively, click on your name in the top-right corner and from the drop-down choose Account.
- Select Plan & Billing tab, and click “Get a 14-day Free Trial”
- Proceed by selecting the type and plan type
- Select “Free Trial” in Details
- Complete registration
Don't worry, you won't be charged if you cancel before the 14-day trial expires. If you sign up for a Premium account, you can cancel any time thereafter (either monthly or annual, depending on which plan you chose).
While we do not prorate any charges, your account will resume on the "Free" account once the last billing cycle ends.
At the end of the 14-day free trial, the subscription fee will be issued in the registered credit card, unless canceled.